At the beginning of every month, I plan to write a short post covering what I accomplished in the previous month and what I hope to accomplish in the next one. I’ll also introduce you to one of my 101 in 1001 buddies (see them all in the sidebar!). Here we go!
March 2010: 5/101 goals complete, 19/101 goals in progress
Did I complete…
– No. 8 (Leave a lovely sticky note on a stranger’s windshield)? No… I procrastinated and procrastinated, and then when I finally got up the courage to do it, it started raining! And it’s been raining for three days now. No one wants a blurry note on their window, right?
– No. 19 (Buy or install new shelving for books)? Nope. I didn’t like anything in my price range that was available to buy new, and I wasn’t as good at checking Craigslist as I should have been. I so admire people like Dina and Chelsey, who I consider CL masters! Anyone have any bookshelf suggestions for me? I’m all ears!
– No. 91 (Learn to French braid my hair)? No, sadly! I was planning to have my older sister teach me when she came to visit, but we completely forgot.
– No. 92 (Learn to French braid the hair of others)? Same as above.
That’s right, I didn’t complete any of my March goals… life goes on!
Did I begin…
– No. 11 (Cultivate five habits to make my life more green)? Yes! I switched to J.R. Watkins All-Purpose Cleaner and rags instead of Clorox wipes.
– No. 33 (Eat vegetarian or three separate weeks — do not have to be consecutive)? Yes! We completed one week.
I was able to keep up with all of my monthly commitments (nos. 5, 7, 16, and 48).
April 2010: 5/101 goals complete, 21/101 goals in progress
Plan to complete:
– No. 1 (Pay the bill for someone behind me in the drive-through line — my Easter weekend tradition!)
– No. 56 (Photograph my outfits every day for one month)
Plan to begin:
– No. 71 (Get Peach & Pearl a spiffy new look)
From Country Home
April Spotlight: Charity of Isle of View
Charity is one of my favorite readers because she’s awesome in general, but also because she comments so often! I was delighted when she signed on to the 101 in 1001 challenge. Here are my five favorite goals from her list:
– No. 4: Contemplate one verse per week
– No. 17: Find 10 new singers/bands to follow (leave any suggestions in the comments!)
– No. 72: Actually learn and use all of the features on my camera
– No. 95: Submit an article to a local newspaper
– No. 97: Sew a sweater pillow
You can see the details on all of my goals right here. Here’s to a great month!