It’s almost spring! Definitely a great time to dust off your 101 list and knock out a few goals :)
At the beginning of every month, I plan to write a short post covering what I accomplished in the previous month and what I hope to accomplish in the next one. I’ll also introduce you to one of my 101 in 1001 buddies (see them all in the sidebar!). Here we go!
February 2010: 3/101 goals complete, 15/101 goals in progress
Did I complete…
– No. 77 (Design and print address labels for P&P packaging)? Yes! Post coming soon!
– No. 24 (Buy that chair I really want at the flea market and refinish it)? Still undecided about what I want to do about my chair… for now, I’m pretty happy with it as is!
Did I begin…
– No. 50 (Go to church when traveling)? Yes! We visited First United Methodist Church Waynesville while we were in Western North Carolina. I’ve started a flickr set with a photo of each church we visit — go see it here!
– No. 60 (Put together a portfolio of projects I’ve worked on — both personal and professional)? I stopped and started a few times, but never got up any steam. This one will have to wait.
– No. 62 (Read biographies of five people I admire)? Yes! In honor of Presidents’ Day, I read His Excellency by Joseph Ellis, a wonderful biography of George Washington. Highly recommended!
I was able to keep up with all of my monthly commitments (nos. 5, 7, 16, and 48).
March 2010: 5/101 goals complete, 19/101 goals in progress
Plan to complete:
– No. 8 (Leave a lovely sticky note on a stranger’s windshield)
– No. 19 (Buy or install new shelving for books)
– No. 91 (Learn to French braid my hair)
– No. 92 (Learn to French braid the hair of others)
Plan to begin:
– No. 11 (Cultivate five habits to make my life more green)
– No. 33 (Eat vegetarian or three separate weeks — do not have to be consecutive)
March Spotlight: Becky of Becky Blogs
Becky is doing a fabulous job of updating us all as she works on goals! (I also love that she doesn’t necessarily wait until a goal is complete to talk about it!) My five favorite goals from her list:
– No. 15: Get a National Park pass
– No. 39: Go sailing
– No. 46: Learn how to change a tire and actually do it (I remember feeling SO accomplished when I learned how to do this… and then I promptly got two flat tires in two weeks. At least I knew how to take care of them!)
– No. 55: Learn to locate five constellations and the myths behind them
– No. 77: Do awesome, creative wrapping for ten presents
You can see the details on all of my goals right here. Here’s to a great month!