Oh goodness, y’all. I didn’t complete ANY of my February goals. That’s a bit embarrassing, but I’m committed to being honest here, so there it is.
To recap, these were my goals:
– Finish the biography of John Adams I’m reading (for no. 61)
– Print out a favorite poem and commit to reading it every night as I brush my teeth (for no. 56)
– Design and print Em for Marvelous return address labels for Etsy store (for no. 76)
– Order my Warby Parker glasses now that I’ve returned my try on pairs (for no. 95)
I’ve been steadily working my way through John Adams, but it’s 752 pages! Yeesh. I almost ordered my glasses, but then I realized I need a glasses prescription (not a contacts prescription) from my eye doctor, which I’m still working on getting.
On to March goals! We are having several sets of house guests this month, so I want to be pretty conservative with my goal setting. In March, I plan to:
– Finish the biography of John Adams (for no. 61)
– Make a Basket of Hope through my church for Easter (for no. 3)*
– Order my glasses! (for no. 95)
If you’ve posted about your March goals, post a comment below – I’d love to check them out!
*Last year my church put together more than 1,100 of these special Easter baskets. This year, we have 1,300 basket requests. If you live in the Triangle area and would like to put together a basket, I would be happy to connect you/deliver your basket/etc. Just email me!