Happy Monday, friends! As promised, I’ll be sharing four brand-new gift guides this week, just in time for last-minute purchases! Since pretty much all of my gifts are best for girls (or are what I’d consider gender and age neutral), I decided to continue with my tradition of color-coded guides. I also kept everything under $50 (with one exception), because honestly, I very rarely give a gift that costs more than that. Just trying to keep it real. Most of the gifts are things you can pick up at a store or online, but I tucked a few DIY projects in there, too!
Today, the brights!
1. Set of two yellow chevron pillow covers from ElemenOPillows ($30)
2. DIY watercolor confetti via Oh Happy Day (approximately $8)
3. Design Sponge at Home ($23.10)
4. Small diamond notebook from C Wonder ($8)
5. A flock of chicks from Heifer International ($20)
6. Pretty custom calling cards from Minted ($30 for 25 cards)
7. Super soft and thin striped scarf from Turkish T ($45)
8. Extra large chevron serving platter from Adriel Originals ($34)
I’ll be back tomorrow with cool-tone gifts, but in the meantime, I would love to hear your favorite bright pick!
P.S. Don’t forget to enter my Minted giveaway!
P.P.S. Last year’s bright gift guide here.