Happy Monday, friends! Thank you so much for your sweet comments about last week’s post! I’m excited for us all to get out there and make some days! :)
In the meantime, I thought y’all might still have some gifts to buy for loved ones (I know I do). For that reason, my gift guides are back for a third year! This year the gifts range from $4.80 – $59, with an average price of $28.50. It was very important to me to keep the prices reasonable! I’ve organized things by color just because that’s my jam, but I consider them all things I (and hopefully you) would love to give and get. Colorful choices are up today, and neutrals tomorrow!
1. Printed breakfast tray ($43) | Love the gorgeous, bright colors of these. I’d put one on our kitchen island or coffee table to corral trinkets.
2. Coral & turquoise studs ($32) | If you, like me, tend to wear a lot of neutrals day to day, these earrings are the perfect choice to add a little color. The size keeps them from feeling overwhelming!
3. Dylan bow ballet flat ($50) | It is a rare day that you will find me in heels. These flats are just as stylish; I love the pink color they come in, too.
4. iPhone 4 case in Flamingle ($26) | This is the exact case I have for my phone, and I LOVE it. It makes me happy every time I look at it. It’s surprisingly reasonably priced for being a Lilly Pulitzer goodie, and I love that it’s a soft touch case over a hard case – feels more protective and durable.
5. Salt Air Hair 11×14 print ($22) | I love everything Katie Daisy does, particularly the colors in this print. We have it in our bathroom.
6. Monogram coral leather bracelet ($38) | Love all three colors these come in! Happy to support a small shop, too. This one’s on my personal wish list this year.
7. Striped taper candles ($24) | Super tall! I would choose the orange + pink and the yellow + white.
8. Mason jar soap dispenser ($24) | Pretty and simple enough for most bathrooms. Would make a great hostess gift for a holiday party!
9. NARS lipstick and nail polish in Schiap ($24 and $18) | Marget requested that each of the gals in her bridal party wear a bright, matte lip color, and most were able to go with her to a Sephora to pick out a shade. We chose the one I wore, Schiap, together, and though I never would have chosen it on my own (it is true to its shocking pink description), I love it for special occasions. One other thing we were reminded of along the way is that colors look radically different on different skin tones, so maybe stick to the nail polish if you’re giving as a standalone gift?
10. Flock of chicks ($20) | They’re back! I love giving gifts from Heifer, and the thought of a flock of chicks is just too cute to pass up.
11. “What Good…” enamel steel sign ($28) | I would hang this next to my front door, so I saw it on my way out every morning. Such a good reminder!
12. Gingham iPhone case in pool ($48) | This is my favorite design and colorway from all of Emily’s cases, though there are lots of good ones from which to choose! Try to hold out for a coupon code for a discount or free shipping.
13. Yellow Wedding giclee 5×7 print ($39) | Sweet and small – perfect framed in the kitchen.
14. Lattice dopp kit ($50) | Perfectly sized for weekend trips. I love the striking cobalt blue!
15. My Own Rendition earrings in mint ($12.99) | Basic enough for the girl who wears pearl studs every day (me) while still adding a bit of fun and color.
Which pick is your favorite?