Day Two of the Em for Marvelous Gift Guide is all about, for lack of a better word, “neutral” gifts. And when I say neutral I’m talking about the color, not the awesome-ness. I hope you’ll find a few goodies on here to give or get this month!
1. Magnolia and flower illustration no. 6688 ($25) | I love Kari Herer’s pieces. This one would be especially fitting for us since it’s emblematic of our adopted homeland, the South.
2. Set of 3 1-liter Weck juice jars ($11.65) | We have these and they’re perfect for toting liquids to picnics!
3. Zinc prize ribbon ($24) | Love that you can customize this with chalk. Would be sweet to hang it in your house and trade superlatives back and forth with roommates or family members!
4. Zinc letters and numbers ($7.25) | I’d buy a friend’s monogram, or maybe a special (short) word.
5. Leopard print lumbar pillow cover ($25) | Every home needs a touch of leopard. Truth.
6. Heart-shaped quiche dishes, set of 4 ($14.99) | Wouldn’t it be neat to serve breakfast or dessert in these on special days for your family? Birthdays, anniversaries, big tests…
7. The Clutch in natural ($48) | Not too fancy for everyday use, but easily dressed up.
8. Rugby stripe bin ($9.99) | Put a little prep in your step! I think these would look great lined up on a shelf storing not-so-aesthetically pleasing belongings.
9. Rhinestone dome studs ($4.80) | Please compare to versions from Kate Spade.
10. Insulated picnic basket ($49) | We received this as a wedding gift, and we LOVE it! I love the classic styling on the outside as much as I appreciate the functionality of keeping things cold.
11. “I think you are magic” letterpress card ($8) | I would put this beauty in a simple frame!
12. Wooden mason jar ornament ($12) | Sweet and sentimental.
13. Sparkly ruched clutch ($59) | An oh-so-glamorous neutral to complement almost any outfit.
14. Monogrammed hemstitch Euro sham ($49) | A great price for this! Tons of colors and styles to choose from. Note: Will NOT arrive in time for Christmas!
15. Initial necklace ($32) | I like the subtlety of this petite style.
Which is your favorite pick?