Let’s finish out the week with the last all time favorite for awhile! Today’s wedding is that of M and C, and it’s also from a few years back — showing how classic and still fresh it is, I think. The photos are by Leigh Miller, and you can see more photos and some of the credits on her posts here and here!
Love the size of these bouquets — they don’t look too small at all!
Wine barrels were used throughout this wedding, and they add some texture while still keeping everything elegant, and definitely not rustic.
This wedding had a silhouette artist!! He cut the silhouettes of guests throughout the reception.
Gorgeous baby’s breath.
Perfect weather, naturally.
Love the lounge area.
Love these place settings, and the vintage napkins!
Look a bit familiar? It’s VERY similar to the table-under-trees photo I pointed out in this wedding!
So, before we wrap things up, let’s summarize. Looking back at these weddings, I notice a few things about the weddings I love:
– They have a classic, elegant, traditional feel, but with a twist that makes them fresh.
– All of the receptions were outside, and five of the seven ceremonies were in a church.
– There is not one color scheme I love, but they all tend to be grounded in neutrals, with lots of white, and there are no bright, bold colors. Most feature a range of muted colors, like soft pinks, blues, grays, yellows, and summer green.
– They all were photographed beautifully, with natural light, and natural posing.
– Lots of hydrangeas, garden roses, ranunculus, dahlias, and peonies. Fluffy flowers.
– Many of them served mini food :)
– All of them featured white wedding cakes.
What do you think? Do you have a favorite from the seven I featured? Lily and John still win for me :)