Photo by Inspiring the Everyday
Happy fall, friends! We spent the first official full day of the new season doing a decidedly un-fall-like activity: swimming in the Eno River. While I savored one of our perhaps last outings with a summer feel, I’m looking forward to squeezing as many cozy activities into the next two months as possible!* Here are a few on our to do list:
-– go on a trip to the mountains
-– make pumpkin chocolate chip muffins (SO good. Even if you don’t like pumpkin.)
-– catch the goat showmanship competition at the NC State Fair (yes, watching the goats and their child handlers is our very favorite activity at the Fair)
– also at the Fair: volunteer in our church’s ham biscuit booth (nope, it doesn’t get much more Southern than that!)
– buy some baby boos for the house
– make a fall crafty project
– cheer at another high school football game (we’ve already been to one!)
-– join in the sweet potato harvest at our church
– send out some secret surprises to friends
-– drink hot apple cider (my favorite)
What’s on your fall to do list?
*Why two months? I pretty much consider fall over by the time December rolls around, even though it officially lasts for most of the month!