I’ve made fall to do lists for the past three years, and 2013 is no exception! My general goal in life is to enjoy each season as it’s upon us, and these lists help me do just that. John and I kicked things off yesterday (the first official day of fall!) with a visit to Millstone Creek Orchard to pick apples, so we’re off to a good start with this year’s list!
– Pick apples
– Make apple cider donuts
– Go to the State Fair
– Cheer at a high school football game under the lights
– Decorate our front steps with pumpkins and mums
– Order Christmas cards
– Try Monuts Donuts (yes, two of my “to dos” involve donuts)
– Invite friends over for a soup night
– Deck our mantel with something fall-y
– Make pumpkin chocolate chip muffins
– Hike somewhere with beautiful leaves
– Hand out candy to our first-ever trick or treaters!!
What are you hoping to enjoy before December 1st? To me, that’s when winter begins :)