Happy February, y’all! When last we spoke of goals, it was the beginning of January and new year’s resolutions were shiny and new. Since you all are awesome, I bet you’re still feeling good! Whether or not that’s true, here’s a chance to take a look back and ahead…
Banana chocolate chip pancake recipe here — YUM!
I am happy to report that I checked off every single one of my January goals — whoo!! And, not only did I obtain the biography, I read it! Thank you, Lisa! (I started 7 post-Julia and am already almost finished – highly recommended.) On to February!
This month, I will:
– Nail down date for camping trip (for no. 34)
– Print out a darn poem and tape it to the bathroom mirror (for no. 56 — this one has proved difficult in the past)
– Send Valentine’s Day packages to five friends (for no. 87)
– Make dentist appointments for both John and myself
– Plan something sweet and simple for the 14th
– Help John complete our taxes
– Send a thank you note and a few wedding photos to my house angels
– Send in my passport for surname updating
You can see all of my 101 in 1001 goals here and my 2013 daily goals here. Now, off to schedule each of these in my planner! If you’d like to share your goals for February, I’d love for you to either list them in the comments or leave a link, and I promise I’ll check them out!
P.S. Get excited — next week, we’re taking a break from regularly scheduled programming for a full slate of wedding-related posts, including our rehearsal dinner, our budget breakdown, a few DIYs, and extended looks at our ceremony and reception! YAY!!