February was such a good month — I was able to share our wedding from start to finish with you all, and we capped things off with my birthday yesterday. Thank you again for the well wishes!
I did pretty well with my February goals despite a busier than anticipated month — I got to everything but the Valentine’s Day packages, though I will admit I ticked off several last night! Just in the nick of time.
This month, I will:
– Photograph our apartment to share on EFM
– Read another biography (for no. 61)
– Investigate eBates, and possibly sign up
– Finish the Gospel of John (reading along with COR)
– Decorate some eggies for Easter
You can see all of my 101 in 1001 goals here and my 2013 daily goals here. If you’d like to share your goals for March, I’d love for you to either list them in the comments or leave a link, and I promise I’ll check them out!