Though I fancy myself a classic kind of gal, I can’t resist the sparkles. My love for all things metallic shows up in these gift picks!
2. Ticker tape mugs. Would brighten up any morning. $50 for two
4. Jack and Lulu / The Gold Collection Boxed Notes. The Mainer in me loves the glam lobsters. $18
5. Anthro Ampliacion Ore necklace. Would look perfect with jeans and a white tee or a little black dress! $38
7. Porcelain ikat bowl. Would make a perfect hostess gift filled with clementines! $30
8. Jingle bell key fob. Kind of ridiculously expensive for a key chain, but chic nonetheless. $50
9. Dahlia placemat. Stunning, and actually really practical, since they wipe clean. $8 each
10. Jack Rogers Navajo. Platinum goes with everything. On my wish list this year! $96
12. Twirl bow cuff. I’ll be honest and say I would never buy this at this price, but I had to include it anyway! $175
14. Hand in hand bracelet. For a much more palatable price, and a lovely message. $48
I hope you enjoyed my 2010 gift guides! Over the last few days we’ve explored warm colors, cool colors, neutrals, and now, metallics. I’ve also featured pieces from $8 to $175, in the hopes of offering something for everyone.
Next week: another winter inspiration board, and my Christmas cards!