Ahhh there are some goodies in this roundup! As well as some splurges — don’t say I didn’t warn you! Let’s get started, shall we?
1. Print from EvaJuliet. A little fresher than the somewhat overplayed “Keep calm and carry on,” don’t you think? $30 for a 13×19 print
3. Wooden llama. Adorable for kids, but would also make a nice shelf sculptural element. $49
4. Candy Darling Rosalie wristlet. I love bows! And I feel like in black, this classic satin clutch could last you a lifetime. $125
5. Reva classic ballerina flat. Another splurge, but they’re just so classic… and classy. $195
6. Black polyresin garden urn. Really want one of these for a topiary outside my front door. $14
7. Boot umbrella stand. Would look so chic standing beside the door, even if it’s not raining. I found it on the Z Gallerie site, but it’s apparently not available anymore? I swear I only made these guides last week!
8. Longchamp Le Pliage handbag. I received one of these for Christmas two years ago, and it’s still going strong today. LOVE. Worth every penny. $98
9. Silicone key keychain. Smart and stylish. $19
10. Driftwood hurricane. I saw this in the store the other day, and it was WAY bigger than it looks online. So pretty! $38
11. Rifle recipe boxes. So, so gorgeous. Looks like they’re currently out of stock, but you can email them to get on the waitlist. $125
Tomorrow: metallics! To my music swap peeps: don’t forget to mail out your mixes if you haven’t already! I’ve already gotten two in the mail and am loving them!