Since my last update…
– John had his individual meeting with our pastor. I have mine on Monday!
– We attended our tasting (yum!) and are in the process of making a few adjustments to our menu
– We had a venue walk-through with our florist and made what I think will be the final adjustments to our order
– We met with our chapel coordinator. She is a little bit scary.
– John’s tux has been tailored and looks awesome!
– Kate and I attempted a trial cake… more about that soon :)
– We collected the final silver pieces, and they all look great!
– We bought part of John’s gift for his groomsmen
– We purchased our wedding bands – going to pick them up this weekend!
– We bought ottomans, coffee tables, and candles at Ikea
Next up on the list?
– I’m sad that our invitations haven’t been sent yet, but they’re arriving this week, so I should have them out the door soon! Envelopes have already arrived.
– My final dress fitting is coming up soon
– We need to finalize the text for our ring bearer bowl
– I want to nail down all of our ceremony music so I can send it to our pianist, string trio, and soloist. I would also like to finalize readings.
– I need to collect the rest of our family wedding photos, to be displayed at the reception
– I’m going to make a few signs to help direct guests from the ceremony to the reception
– I’m going to make a set of drink stirrers for my own wedding! :)