It is highly unlikely that there will be cake smashing at our wedding, but I love this photo anyway :)
Since my last update…
– I’ve begun scanning photos for our slideshow (we picked the songs months ago – so excited about them!!)
– I printed our marriage certificate and guest book cards
– We’ve started brainstorming for our first dance song
– I designed a few paper pieces that will go in our welcome bags/boxes, and have begun thinking about what said bags/boxes will look like (and whether, in fact, they will be bags or boxes)
– Our veil is in the works!
– We booked the second night of accommodations for our minimoon
– We took our engagement photos! OF COURSE I will share them with you soon!
– I sourced a few more items at the flea – another large frame, another silver cup, and another floral frog
– While home in May, I chose a wedding day bracelet from my Mom’s stash!
Next up on the list?
– We will have our first pre-marital “conversation” with our pastor (his word, not mine). We are very excited about this!!
– We have an appointment for John’s tux tailoring
– We need to determine our guest list for our rehearsal dinner and confirm our reservation
– I hope to have our invitations in hand (whoo!) and start the addressing process!
– We need to take another look at our prospective reception menu (it’s been a few months!) and update it before our tasting
– Same thing for our floral order – we need to take another look and make any necessary edits before our walk-through with our florist
P.S. I think I’m going to post my remaining planning updates on the 15th, so that the countdown will be a little clearer!