Less than five months to go!!
Since my last update…
– WE BOUGHT BRIDESMAID DRESSES!! Woo hoo!
– We bought John’s tux and tuxedo shirt!
– We finalized our invitation design and sent it to the printer to see samples
– I designed, printed, and framed the first piece of signage for our reception
– I designed our marriage certificate and guest book cards
– I had my first wedding gown fitting!!
– We scheduled our first meeting with our pastor, our tasting with our caterer, and our site walk through with our florist and day-of coordinator
– Marget and I chose a veil designer, and I’m meeting with her tomorrow!
– We received our first wedding gifts! I’m shocked by how far people plan ahead!
– We booked the first night of accommodations for our minimoon
Next up on the list?
– John’s job is to lock down our rehearsal dinner venue, so I’m hoping he has that on his list for this month
– I’d like to book the rest of the minimoon accommodations
– I think we’re going to purchase our wedding rings!
– I would love to finish the crepe paper flowers… and share my tutorial with you!