We’ve got less than six months to go until W-Day, and I’m starting to feel the pressure. Let’s recap the last month, shall we?
Arrangement and photo by Poppies & Posies
Since my last update…
– We finalized our registry picks
– We finalized our invitation design and are waiting on a few elements to come back from our calligrapher
– I did yet more waffling on bridesmaid dresses. I don’t know why, but this decision has made me second guess myself more than every other wedding-related decision put together. UGH! I am hoping to place the dress order next week, so PLEASE cross your fingers for me! I will recap the whole saga once the dresses are purchased.
– My sister and I made the first test blooms for a big DIY – paper flowers! I’ll write up a full tutorial soon, but you can see a sneak peek right here!
Next up on the list?
– We have got to get at least the groom’s attire nailed down this month, since he needs to have it ready to go for a friend’s wedding in June.
– Bridesmaid dresses. Done and done.
– I think we’ll be ordering our invites this month!
– I’m so hoping I’ll get to have my first dress fitting soon!!
On another note, apologies for the sparse posting lately! We’ve had a steady succession of house guests for the past few weeks (and have more scheduled for the next few weeks!), so I’ve been concentrating on enjoying their company instead of blogging. BUT, I have several fun posts in the queue, including one about the awesome shower invitations I made for my future sister in law (!), a practical one on my tips for booking destination wedding vendors, more about our wedding day timeline, and all about my accessories (jewelry, clutch, veil, oh my!). More soon!