Just typing that post title gives me butterflies – less than 10 days to go?! I’m feeling good, though!!
Since my last update:
– My wedding gown has arrived in CT! The wonderful ladies at my bridal salon agreed to ship it post-alterations.
– We finally decided on a song for our first dance!
– I finished a whole heap of signage: our large menu board, our station menu boards, tented cards for passed trays, dessert signage, boutonniere cards, and reserved table signs, as well as various little flags and food pick thingies. WHEW!
– We finalized details with our bandleader
– I wrote my personal vows, and John is currently working on his
– We invited guests to brunch on Sunday
– I had my final call with our day-of coordinator (love her!)
– Meanwhile, Marget made an AMAZING graphic for our rehearsal dinner favors, and my Mom has been a busy bee overseeing house improvements, locating boxwood bushes, polishing silver, and tracking down easels!
A few of the tasks still on the list for the remainder of the week:
– Write notes to go along with gifts
– Finish slideshow
– Confirm final details with caterer and send final balance
– Finish bar menus after confirming with caterer
– Compile lists of all guests/vendors for wedding and rehearsal and send to USCGA base security
– Confirm details with rehearsal dinner location
– Write our toast – planning to do this on the drive up to CT!
There are still a few things on the to do list for this weekend, so I expect to be back with a final update post a week from today! In between, I’m hoping to share my second bridal shower and bachelorette adventure!