We have officially crossed the halfway mark, my friends. Tomorrow is February 25, which means it’s been 8 months since we got engaged, and 6+ months until our wedding date! Whoa!
Since my last update…
– I found a clutch (many thanks to a dear friend who’s letting me borrow hers!)
– We’ve gone through several rounds of invitation options with our amazing designer (more about her soon!)
– We finalized our room blocks for guests (tip: make sure you do this WAYYY earlier than we did!)
– We booked our band!! (Finally!)
– We booked a string trio for our ceremony.
– We placed a preliminary rental order for things like tables and chairs.
– We placed our order for lounge furniture (yay!).
– I took home a flea market find for our menu.
Next up on the list?
– Since we didn’t accomplish it last month, I’d like to get the ball rolling on groom and groomsmen attire.
– We have several able-handed friends that will be visiting us this month, so I’m excited to put them to work on some DIY projects! :)
– We’re all so ready to put the bridesmaid dress situation to rest. I sincerely hope we have those suckers ordered by the next time I update you.
Let’s see… when I asked on my last update what you wanted to hear about next, y’all said tent (check!), videographer (check!), first DIY project (I’m going to keep that one under wraps), and florist (haven’t covered that one yet — will do so soon!). Anything else you’re curious about?