Happy November! At the beginning of every month, I write a short post covering what I accomplished in the previous month and what I hope to accomplish in the next one for my 101 in 1001 challenge. I’ll also introduce you to one of my 101 buddies (see them all in the sidebar!). Here we go!
October 1, 2011: 12/101 goals complete, 30/101 goals in progress
Did I begin…
– No. 34. Camp at least once a year? Yes! Post here.
– No. 47. Increase giving/tithing by 10% every year? Yes! Commitment Sunday at our church was this past Sunday :)
– No. 56. Photograph and post 30 separate outfits for the world to see? Yes! See flickr set here.
Did I complete…
– No. 19. Buy or install new shelving for books? Yes! See my new rainbow bookshelf here.
– No. 71. Get Peach & Pearl a spiffy new look? Not yet, but we are very close! P&P’s new look will definitely be unveiled in November :)
– No. 75. Switch blog platform from Blogger to WordPress? Same as above!
November 1, 2011: 14 goals complete/34 goals in progress
I plan to begin:
No. 55: Add one piece to the Willow Tree nativity each year
I plan to complete:
No. 3: Send a care package to someone I don’t know
Sweet and simple this month, because November is going to be cray-zay for our household!
– No. 15: Join the Junior League (Considering this myself… thought?)
– No. 17: Start a retirement fund (YES.)
– No. 55: Make headboard for my apartment bedroom
– No. 73: Have a dinner by candlelight
– No. 77: Wear only dresses for two weeks (This one cracks me up! I’d totally do this.)
In the meantime, you can see the details on all of my goals right here. Here’s to a great month!