Yahoo! These colorful gifts are pretty fun.
1. The Perfectly Imperfect Home ($19.80)
2. “Days of Summer” pencil set by One Fine Dae ($8 for set)
3. Letterpress perpetual birthday calendar from Linda & Harriett. I bought one of these for my Mom for her birthday, and I definitely wanted to keep it for myself! ($30)
4. 2012 desktop calendar from Snow & Graham ($18)
5. Favorite throw from West Elm ($19)
6. 15″ tapers from Kate’s Paperie (set of 12 for $8.50)
7. Print from Katie Daisy ($15)
8. Illustrated handmade dish towel from Lisa Rupp ($18)
9. The Guide to Living Colorfully by Kate Spade ($35)
10. Dot glass votive from C Wonder ($4)
Let me know your favorite pick below! Out of this group, I think I’m going with the birthday calendar.
P.S. Don’t forget to enter the Minted giveaway!