Continuing on with my lovely if harebrained gift guide series, I present to you the cool colors! As with all the guides, the picks are a mix of ideas for friends, and ideas for yourself :) Enjoy!
The Cool Colors
1. Daytrip Hammock. Apparently this is a very popular item, because it seems to have sold out since I put together these posts last week?
2. A pair of Asics Onitsuka Tigers. While I appreciate Pumas aesthetically, I’ve found they’re terribly uncomfortable to wear. These Asics blend good lucks and a good feel. $80
3. The Capri Blue probably wins for my favorite candle of all time. Smells SO good, and burns forever. LOVE. $18
4. Wool flower from Hummingbird Road. Perfect to adorn a clutch or cardigan! $25
5. Band-Aids by Cynthia Rowley. Yes, you would be giving someone band-aids for Christmas. But they’re pretty. $10
6. Seersucker tote. Need I say more than “adorable”? $46
7. Kate Spade Jane Street Remy. A splurge for sure, but this pretty is at the top of my wallet wish list. $175
8. Any of the Penguin Classics. Too pretty to pass up. $13.60
9. Lovely blue cereal bowls. $8 each
10. A jadite cake stand. I use one of my cake stands to hold spices next to the stove — they’re not just for confections! $45
11. You can file this one under unnecessary, but I love when utilitarian items like a kitchen timer get a makeover. Plus, it’s magnetic! $12
12. Fleur tealight. These would look lovely in a row down the center of a dinner table. $10
Up tomorrow: the neutrals!