Wedding planning took a bit of a backseat this month (especially compared to last month!), but I still feel productive because of what we did get accomplished.
Breathtaking photo by Anna Kuperberg
– We finally signed a contract and put down a deposit with our recalcitrant venue
– We chose a caterer and signed a contract with them (SO excited about our pick!!)
– We inquired with ceremony musicians
– We received a proposal for a custom lounge grouping
– We chose save the dates (thanks to your help!)
– I’m really starting to flesh out what I would like our invitations to look like
– Completed some hotel block research, thanks to my Momma
– I’ve been working hard on our wedding website, which I’m crafting from a Blogger template (can’t wait to share this sucker, plus a full tutorial!)
November promises to be a full month, with likely decisions on a wedding gown, bridesmaid dresses, a band, and ceremony musicians!