Oh my. This has been a rough week in terms of wedding planning – the most to do, and seemingly not much time to do it. We did get a few things done, but I’m hoping to finish the week strong so that next week can be all about organizing and packing.
Another task we completed this week — mapping out a wedding day car schedule, so our 16 bridal party + family members can get around in five cars on 10 different legs… without leaving anyone behind
Since my last update:
– I finished scanning all our slideshow photos and we’ve loaded them into the program – now just need to add finishing touches
– We finalized our wedding day schedule (we also timed out our ceremony to make sure our estimate was accurate!)
– We chose songs for all important moments (except first dance – still trying to decide on that one!)
– We made the final selections for our bar
– I printed the wrappers for our favors
– I sent the ceremony programs, welcome bag inserts, and maps out to be printed
– I’ve painted a first coat on our remaining large reception signage
– I mapped out our menu board and bought the additional paper needed for the rest of our signage (oh signage…)
– We sent final payments to several of our vendors – exciting!
– My veil arrived!
– I wrapped gifts for my bridesmaids and our greeters, readers, and pianist
A few of the tasks still on the list for the remainder of the week:
– Finalize details with our bandleader
– Finish the slideshow
– Write our toast
– Finalize our personal vows (eep!)
– Invite guests to Sunday brunch
– Finish the bar menu signage
– Assemble our menu board
– Make reserved table signs
– Find something to hold our cards at the reception
Wish me luck!! Hoping to get something up besides an update in the next week!